To apply, download an application or come into the store and pick up an application. Fill out the application then drop it off at our store during business hours.
LANDSCAPE CREW MEMBER
- Must be a hard worker
- Follow directions well & ask questions
- Use time efficiently
- Convey positive attitude & work as a team
- Physical work
- Trim plants
- Lay mulch, rock & boulders
- Install edging & stake trees
- Plant trees, shrubs & perennials
- Load & unload trees and plants
- Capable of operating machinery, ATVs and tractors
- Able to operate small machines such as hedge trimmer, sod cutter, bed edger, blowers, etc.
- Must have valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Hours / Pay
- 30 – 40 hours per week, flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay based on experience and availability (Wage increases come with proving to our team that you are good at what you do and you are a hard worker)
- Available Monday – Friday 8:00 – 6:00, some Saturdays (hours vary according to job)